Wellisair Disinfection Air Purifier - Each - WELLISAIR
Go for Green are proud to present Wellisair, a patented air and surface disinfection and air purification device, destroying 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, odours, mould and volatile organic compounds, creating a safe environment 24/7. The technology purifies not just the air but also sanitises surfaces continuously.
How does Wellisair work?
Wellisair provides continuous, natural, powerful air and surface sanitisation 24/7 by producing and expanding Hydroxyl radical particles through the natural process of oxidisation. The OH (Hydroxyl) compound produces a cascade reaction of oxidisation on a molecular level, binding with the Hydrogen in the structures of compounds that form viruses, bacteria and mould etc causing an irreversible breakdown rending them harmless.
Hydroxyls are powerful, safe, atmospheric cleaning agents, which are created naturally and cascade invisibly through the outside air, continually decontaminating our environment to make it safe for living things.
- Size (W) 220 mm x (D) 150 mm x (H) 370 mm
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of pathogenic microorganisms both airborne and on surfaces
- Improves air quality by reducing volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and suspended particles
- Eliminates odours
- Continuous air purification
- Low electric consumption: 3.6 watts per hour
- Compact and easy to install
- Easy maintenance. The cartridge has a 3 month lifetime.
- Has a coverage area of 60 square meters.
- Real-time led which shows the air and surface contamination state inside the actuation zone.
- Lower than 28 dB
- Night mode turns off the led and reduces the device noise
Components of the Wellisair Pack
- Wellisair disinfection equipment
- Current transformer (input 110-240VAC 50 / 60Hz, output 12VDC)
- Foot support
- Wall bracket + screws
- Disinfectant cartridge with the terpene
- Quick installation guide