Biopak Bagasse 770ml Oval Eco Street Bowl Compostable - Case of 300 - 139965
Reduce your impact on the environment by using these Biopak Bagasse 770ml Oval Eco Street Bowl Compostable
What Makes These Sugarcase Bowls Environmentally Friendly?
The renewable bagasse material! As they're made with waste sugarcane, these bagasse burger boxes have a minimal impact on Earth's natural resources and a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene packaging. As such, using these bowls will help to improve your business's green footprint and show your customers you are committed to environmental causes. The bagasse material also makes the burger boxes commercially compostable after use. This will help to divert more of your waste away from harmful landfill sites.
What Else Is Great About Bagasse?
Bagasse is a breathable material, meaning these bowls won't trap condensation. This will help to keep your dishes deliciously crispy for longer.
The bagasse material also allows the bowls to be safely used in microwaves, ovens and freezers - giving you plenty of choice when it comes to preparing and preserving your dishes.
What Can I Serve In These Bowls?
The breathable, heat and water-resistant material makes these bowls perfect for serving chips, chicken wings and other fried sides. These bowls can also be used for cold products.
- Case 300
- Brim fill capacity - 900ml
- Dimensions top - 190 x 150mm
- Dimensions base - 120 x 80mm
- Dimensions height - 60mm
- Product Weight - 21g
- Raw material - Bagasse sugarcane pulp
- Our takeaway containers are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water-resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid (sold separately) – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe – an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container!
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to European NF T51-800 standards and industrially compostable to European EN13432 standard.
- PET lids must be disposed of in the recycling stream.
Solia Imagine Bagasse Square Plate 110mm Compostable - Pack of 10 - FC781
Squat Soup Container Compostable Lid for 12 to 32oz Squat Containers - Case 500 - 1525
Medium Fibre Platter Tray 360x240mm Compostable Recyclable - Case 150 - 1973
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Round Bowls Natural Colour 11oz 312ml - Pack of 50 - FC543
Solia Bagasse Mini Oval Serving Bowl 30ml Compostable - Pack of 50 - FC763
Kraft Recyclable Microwavable Food Boxes 2785ml / 94oz - Case 160 - FN983
Fiesta Green Compostable Bagasse Round Bowls Natural Colour 32oz 950ml - Pack of 50 - FC544
Eco-Fibre Compostable Wheat Round Plates 230mm 9" Compostable - Case 1000 - FN202