Colpac Compostable Kraft Food Trays Smal 87 x 124mm 3.5 x 5" - Case 500 - CK935
Bring sustainability to your food-to-go service with this pack of 500 x small Colpac compostable kraft food trays.
What Makes These Trays Environmentally Friendly?
Because they're made from recycled paperboard, these kraft food trays can be commercially composted within 16 weeks after use. This will help you to send less waste to landfill, and turn the trays into nutrient-rich compost that's used to grow plants.
As they're made from a recycled material, these food trays are also far kinder to the planet's finite resources. So even if you can't send them to commercial composting facilities, the trays will still help to minimise your impact on the environment.
Are These Trays Recyclable?
Yes, the paperboard material means these trays can be recycled after use - as long as they're free from heavy food soiling. Packaging that's covered in fat, oil, grease or food debris will be rejected as this soiling can contaminate the recycling process.
What Food Can I Serve In The Trays?
The thick paperboard material makes these trays suitable for serving both hot and cold dishes. So whether you want to package salads or fast food, these trays will be able to handle the job.
- Dimensions 124/100(D) x 87/63(W) x 42(H)mm
- Material Paperboard
- Weight 2.4kg
- Colour Kraft
- The trays are made from recycled kraft paperboard
- These trays are also recyclable after use
- The recycled material makes the trays kind to Earth's natural resources
- The trays can be commercially composted within 16 weeks
- The strong paperboard material keeps food secure
- The kraft material gives these trays an organic look
- The trays can be stacked for space-saving storage
- Supplied fully assembled
- These trays are not microwave or freezer safe
- Suitable for serving both hot and cold food
- Ideal for serving everything from salads to fast food
- Perfect for festivals, mobile caterers and event catering