We can offer credit accounts to customers helping you to get the goods you, to generate further sales for your business. We work with a credit broker to find credit for businesses, even start-ups or those who find credit harder to come by elsewhere. Let's work together to grow together. Subject to status. Please get in touch to discuss your project today.
Need help funding your equipment?
Whether you're just starting out, upgrading an existing set-up or just looking to replace parts of your premises, affording the commercial equipment you need can be difficult. We are here to help by making the majority of our products available for financing* or leasing**
Financing allows you to spread the cost of your goods over a longer period of time with more affordable installments. You will own the goods at the end of the repayment period.
Available to UK businesses only. Lease is subject to contract, status and security checks and may require personal guarantees. T's and C's apply. Our finance partners are credit brokers, licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. *Minimum finance orders over £250. Available on machines, refrigeration or a basket of goods to an order value over £250. Subject to status. Please get in touch to discuss your project today.
Take control of the high set up costs of opening a cafe or restaurant with our comprehensive leasing service, helping you to spread the cost of essential catering supplies over a number of years. Leasing your equipment leaves you with essential capital to invest into your business, from adverts to expert staff, helping your business excel in the catering industry.
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits for private organisations, payments are fully tax deductible which offers an advantage against using cash.
- Low, fixed payments helps with easy budgeting throughout the term.
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment.
- Make your capital work for you, rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected.
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
At the end of your lease, you may have options so that you can choose the right path for your business when the time comes.
- Return the old equipment to the leasing company and apply to enter into a new lease for similar or better equipment
- The leasing company can grant another Lease for the same piece of equipment
- The leasing company may give you the opportunity to purchase the equipment in a separate transaction
Available to UK businesses only. Lease is subject to contract, status and security checks and may require personal guarantees. T's and C's apply. Our finance partners are credit brokers, licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
**Minimum lease orders over £1000. Available on machines, refrigeration or a basket of goods to an order value over £1000. Subject to status. Please get in touch to discuss your project today.