Jantex Lemon Gel Floor Cleaner 5 Litre - CW714 **
Ensuring your front and back of house floors are clean helps to reduce the risk of injury through slips and strips. Jantex have specially formulated this cleaner for removing even the heaviest deposits of oil, grease and grime from floors and hard surfaces within any hospitality business.
The lemon scented floor cleaner will leave a long-lasting, pleasant citrus fragrance without being over-powering. This scent makes the cleaner perfect for use in front-of-house areas.
What Surfaces Can I Use The Jantex Lemon Floor Gel On?
The Jantex lemon floor gel is perfectly suited for use on linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors. The solution should not be used on unsealed wood or cork floors as it could damage, stain or tarnish the surface.
Has The Jantex Lemon Floor Gel Been Tested On Animals?
No, this lemon floor gel has not been tested on animals. It also contains natural citrus oils and vegetable oil-derived emulsifiers that make the solution kinder to the environment.
How To Clean Floors With The Jantex Lemon Floor Gel
To clean floors with this Jantex lemon floor gel, follow these simple instructions:
1. Dilute the lemon floor gel into a mop bucket with hot or cold water. Follow the recommended dilution ratios to ensure you're using the right concentration for the level of soiling you need to tackle.
2. Begin mopping the floor. Make sure you're always mopping from one end to the other, moving backwards so you're always standing on an untouched area of flooring.
3. Leave the lemon floor gel to dry.
4. Once your floor is dry, you may need to burnish the surface to improve the overall shine.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 275(H) x 190(W) x 130(D)mm
- Weight 5.16kg
- Dilution Ratio: 1:5 - 1:10 for heavy soiling
- Dilution Ratio: 1:20 for general cleaning
- Dilution Ratio: 1:30 for light-duty cleaning
- Features a blend of natural citrus oils, vegetable oils and detergents
- This powerful formula is effective against dirt, grease and heel marks
- Leaves a slip-resistant shine
- Features a refreshing lemon perfume
- Suitable for PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors
- Do not use on unsealed wood and unsealed cork flooring
- This solution will not remove or dull polish film
- This solution is not food safe
- The concentrated solution offers a great cost-per-use
Brand Name: Jantex