Greenspeed Washing Up Liquid Concentrate 5Ltr - 4 Pack - DE451
Take small steps towards a more sustainable cleaning operation with this pack of 4 x 5Ltr Greenspeed washing up liquid bottles. The powerful vegetable-based formula means this washing up liquid will make light-work of tough stains, grease and baked-on food. This makes it easy for kitchen staff to thoroughly clean your equipment and ensure a rapid turnaround of crockery, cookware and glassware.
The unperfumed solution also means there's no risk of any scents lingering on equipment and overpowering your food. This makes the Greenspeed washing up liquid ideal for use in any commercial kitchen or food-prep environment.
Because it's made with renewable, vegetable-based ingredients, this solution is highly sustainable and free from harmful substances such as chlorine compounds and petroleum-based detergents. This makes it kinder to both your staff and the planet, helping to reduce the environmental impact of your day-to-day operation.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 280(H) x 180(W) x 140(D)mm
- Weight 5.3kg
- Colour Transparent
- Dilution Ratio: 1-4ml of water per 5Ltr of water
- The vegetable-based formula powers through stains, grease and baked-on food
- The solution lightly foams when cleaning
- This detergent is unperfumed
- The pH-neutral formula is kind to skin
- Suitable for manually washing crockery, tableware and utensils
- The plant-based ingredients are highly renewable
- Free from chlorine compounds, halogen compounds and petroleum-based detergents
- The solution has low aquatic toxicity and is biodegradable according to international standards
- Meets the strict environmental criteria of the EU Flower Ecolabel and Cradle To Cradle certification standards
- Made in an environmentally responsible factory powered by renewable energy
- The packaging is made with recycled plastic and fully recyclable after use
SURE Cleaner and Disinfectant / Descaler Refill Bottles 750ml - 6 Pack - FA402
Ecolab Pantastic Cleaner and Disinfectant Concentrate 5Ltr - 2 Pack - FC434